- Vons thinks it's Whole Foods. There was a commercial for their new line, called 'O', of 150 organic products. This is a good thing. Right?
- Round Table Pizza thinks it's artisanal. Proscuitto Artisanal pizza with lemon feta and artichoke hearts? A far cry from canned pineapple and canadian bacon.
- Taking a Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie out of the freezer and chucking it into the oven is cooking with "absolutely no shortcuts". Obviously.
- Albertsons is now quirky and hip. Who knew?
- Apparently, in countries the world over, "Dad's making dinner" means Big Macs and Quarter Pounders. Ugh.
Not sure what to make of all this. There's a whole wide crazy world out there when you actually turn on your television.
[Incidentally, and a propos of even less, did anyone else absolutely love the user-submitted Dove commercial? And she's from Sherman Oaks! Rock on, valley girl!]