Sunday, October 19, 2008
things i learned at nick's birthday dinner last night:
- there is a hershey theme park in hershey, pennsylvania. a theme park all about chocolate!
- heinz is the pride of pittsburgh. never serve that cheapo albertson's ketchup to a local.
- meatloaf in muffin pans is as adorable as it is delicious. (but why stop there? i'm envisioning a meat bundt.)
- a candelabra hanging in a tree is very, very dreamy.
- the ISO setting on my camera is the most amazing thing in the world ever.
- oh, but nick's grandma's ginger snaps! a respectable second.