Monday, January 15, 2007

Bread Wise, Occasionally Foolish

Friends, I have to take a moment for some self-promotion. I'm very excited to say that I have begun writing for a group blog called Wise Bread. It's different from what I do here, although I'm going to make it all overlap. The theme behind this one is "Living Large on a Small Budget", a subject that happens to be very close to my heart. It's filled with hints, tricks, stories, irreverence, and humor related to this theme. It's driven by a handful of great writers, who bring a very diverse set of posts to the site: everything from can't-live-without-it makeup bargains, to car-buying tips and finance advice. I'll be focusing on food-related posts within the theme, but I've got plenty of non-food ideas as well. I've started with a guide to the hidden treasures of ethnic markets -- lots of good tips in there on one of my favorite subjects. You can find that post, and all of my posts to come, here: wisebread.com/tannaz-sassooni. Get wise. Check it out.

4 comments:

  1. Yay Tannaz! Welcome to Wise Bread.

    I'm personally looking forward to more foodie posts on WB. Screw that savings stuff! More food, more food! ;)

    Cheers,
    Greg (Wise Bread tech guy and glutton)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! That's great--I look forward to checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Greg, hopefully we can do both -- there's plenty of wise (and delicious!) eating to be done with limited funds.

    And thanks Erin! Hope you find some good tips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. KUDOS! I am new to the WB site and I hope to follow it with enthusiasm (who doesn't love luscious low-priced finds?) Also, I like food. Now use your foodie-bloggie clout to get me some free stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete