Thursday, May 03, 2007

BlogSoop: It's What's For Dinner

I wanted to direct your attention to a new website that I'm excited to be a part of. BlogSoop Los Angeles launched last week, and it's a great place to find out what the food bloggers are saying about local restaurants. The interface is pleasant and clear, there's editorial content and pretty pretty pictures to supplement the bloggy restaurant reviews, and the 'g' in the logo is wearing a cute little chef's hat!

I must say, poking around the site, I realize a few things:
- that I'm a slacker, and there are many restaurants I've been to but neglected to post about.
- that I'm a slacker, and there are many restaurants I've not been to, but need to.
- that I'm hungry.

Anyway, browse around and you can get a good feel for which restaurants people are talking about right now. Then next time you want to check out to a new restaurant, go back to the Soop and search for it. You'll find deliciously opinionated reviews from a hand-picked group of the chatty, food-obsessed teems of Los Angeles food bloggers. (Hi, I'm Tannaz -- I'm chatty and food-obsessed.)

Also note that the Los Angeles site is the youngest of three -- there's also a BlogSoop San Francisco (middle child), and a BlogSoop New York (the originator).

No comments:

Post a Comment