Friday, June 27, 2008

The Bake Sale Heard 'Round The World

I am filled with gratitude right now. Like, beside myself. I put the word out to a few people about our bake sale on Saturday, a few of those people spread the word even further, and before I know it, DailyCandy is featuring us, we're in the print edition of Metromix, and there's buzz about our little event in corners of the internet I didn't even know existed. You guys! This is amazing.

We've challenged ourself with a lofty goal this year, and with all this awesome exposure, we just might meet it. Here are a few of the fabulous blogs -- some friends, some bizarro internet friends, and some, kind strangers -- who have spread the word on No Cookie Left Behind.  You guys are totally sweet.  Many thanks!!

Racked LA
BlogHungry
BlogSoop
Relish Small Pleasures
LA in Bloom
Caroline on Crack
Nothing to do in LA
Dig Lounge
Green LA Girl
Franklin Avenue
Las Angelenas
Eater LA
Pico and the Man

No comments:

Post a Comment